The main area of my interest is the analysis and modeling of complex systems based on complex networks and the so-called non-extensive statistics.
I invite all interested persons to contact me and take scientific cooperation in order to prepare a doctoral dissertation as a part of the Doctoral School operating at PRz or on an extramural basis.
Link to the doctoral school website:
Proposed subject of research:
1. Applications of long-range dependency analysis methods in the description of computer systems performance.
2. Methods of non-extensive statistics in the analysis of processing in computer systems.
3. Analysis of thermodynamic conditions of algorithmic processing.
4. Analysis of thermodynamic conditions of interactive processing.
5. Application of ML methods in the detection of anomalies.
6. Complex systems and networks - thermodynamics of processes in the context of time and space conditions.
Contact: PhD DSc Eng. Dominik Strzałka, prof. PRz